译文:持审慎乐观态度 且处于愉悦的困扰中的 Roxanne Ritchi报道。
3. And those who consider themselves only moderately religious really need to look in the mirror and realize that the solace and comfort that religion brings you actually comes at a terrible price.
4. Why are you being so defensive?
5. i hate to see a young man like you take a defeatist attitude.
6. Which side of the argument were you on?
7. Paris will take a dim view of this.
8. i don't think we need to take this testimony too seriously.
9. Aro's decisions are being watched.
10. An immense patchwork embracing nearly a quarter of the people of the planet with 675 princely states, two them the size of large European countries.
11. Yes, well, she's a funny one, but she seemed - open to the proposal?
12. We are, however, open to all forms of worship, including belief in a singular God.
13. This is too important to give to someone with your kind of attitude about education.
14. You must permit me to treat with skepticism... anything you have to say about her.
15. i need to be more open to working together.
译文:我得对合作持更开放的态度 I need to be more open to working together.。